Re: Renderer issue with Rygel 0.20.1

On 7 November 2013 23:14, Michael Lathion <m lathion gmail com> wrote:
2013/11/7 Michael Lathion <m lathion gmail com>

Hi Jussi,
I didn't saw that gstreamer1.0 was needed (0.1 and 1.0 are available on
jessie...) so I've installed gstreamer1.0 packages and it works now.
Except that I have issue with seeking, it behave strangely, tried with
different sources and controller does it work to you?

I have not noticed anything too fishy with the seeking. If you have
something reproducable, please file a bug.

Also I cant play AAC files, I've installed plugins good bad base and ugly
but it won't work, when using rygel 0.14 I had
gstreamer0.10-fluendo-mpegdemux wich worked for AAC but this packages is no
more available on gstreamer1.0.

gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad uses libfaad2 to do that, seems to work here.

Jussi