[Fwd: Re: minima cpu speed requirement for running rygel]

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Michael Lathion <m lathion gmail com>
To: Jens Georg <mail jensge org>
Subject: Re: minima cpu speed requirement for running rygel
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 12:40:13 +0200

Hi. I use rygel on AT91S9g20 processor @ 400mhz without Amy problem.
Note i only use it for audio (renderer + server).
Regards
Mike

Le 30 mai 2013 à 09:54, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> a écrit :

I don't know, to be honest. We don't know who's using rygel and on what
hardware. I know that it works fine on a Raspberry Pi (which has 700MHz)
for software audio decoding and hardware video decoding.

Dear Jens,

Do you have idea about:

how about minima cpu speed that can run rygel smoothly?

If I use a 400MHz embedded CPU, can it run rygel?

Best Regards,

Soho