Re: Rygel created UPnP stream help please

On Fri, 2013-05-03 at 11:17 -0700, Anshul wrote:

you need libgirepository1.0-dev for the pc file. on ubuntu < 13.04 you
need the vala ppa to get vala 0.18. However, you can also just use

https://launchpad.net/~yg-jensge/+archive/gupnp, but see the description
for the dependency PPAs.

Hi Andre or Jens,

Which Dev package did you use for gobject-introspection.pc?

I've attacked my config.log. My compilation is still stuck at:

error: Package `gstreamer-1.0' not found in specified Vala API
directories or GObject-Introspection GIR directories

error: Package `gstreamer-pbutils-1.0' not found in specified Vala API
directories or GObject-Introspection GIR directories

I'm very excited to play TV from UBUNTU. Thanks in advance.

Anshul

Re: Rygel created UPnP stream help please