Re: configure and compile option for rygel

Dear Jens,

I do not fix the problem. Because I setup the host PC that used by myself.
If I would like to compile rygel code on the host that is a compile server, then "/usr/Dlna_Rygel" will be update from the user who is compiling rygel code.
that is my question, is it possible to assign the path of XDG_DATA_HOME is c code?
or the path that input from arguments?

Thanks!
Soho

2013/4/29 Jens Georg <mail jensge org>
I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to achive, but if you run rygel
as a dedicated user with its home directory set to /usr/Dlna_Rygel this
should happen automatically.