Re: No thumbnails with MediaExport

On So, 2013-12-29 at 13:45 +0100, John Obaterspok wrote:
Hello,

I'm using MediaExport plugin and the clients don't get any thumbnails.

I have extract-metadata turned off (Is this okay regarding
thumbnails?)

Yeah, that would be only relevant for music

I have about 20K of thumbnails in ~/.thumbnails and I've seen some for
my photos.

ln -s ~/.thumbnails ~/.cache/thumbnails

should fix it. There's a slight discrepancy between newer versions of
GLib and older software about the location of the thumbnail cache.