Re: No sound after 1 second after AAC decode to usb sound card, but output to file seems OK

Dear Jens,

After checking the pipe when I use pipe 2 to verification.
2. gst-launch-0.10 -v http://192.168.1.3:9000/disk/DLNA-PNAAC_ISO-OP01-FLAGS01700000/O0$1$8I2829.m4a ! qtdemux ! ffdec_aac ! audioconvert ! audio/x-raw-int,width=16 ! alsasink

in the c code :gst-plugins-base-0.10.36/gst-libs/gst/audio/gstaudiosink.c,
function audioringbuffer_thread_func(),
the thread will read audio data from ring buffer, then write to audio sink.
I write the data  that read from ring buffer to local usb disk.
And check the file, it contents silence data after 1 second.

I have write the e-mail to the mail-list
thanks!