Re: Expose container type to external plugin (MediaServer2 dbus interface)

Hello Jens,

I haven't heard of the dLeyna extensions. But if you point me to the information, I'll try to work out a proposal.

As Rygel seems to always perform sorting (instead of taking the sorting order of the dbus server), this issue is a showstopper for my music server as albums aren't sorted according to track number but according to display name unless the type is MUSIC_ALBUM which I cannot seem set from the dbus interface.