tracker indexing

Hi,

If you decided to share a folder with Rygel using its preferences
application (rygel-preferences), it might be useful to check if that
folder is indexed with tracker.
Perhaps have a check-box in the rygel preferences to add shared
folders to the tracker service.

This is because, right now, if you're using the Tracker rygel plugin
(which is the default), then the content of folders not indexed by
tracker may not be seen by DLNA applications, even if they are said to
be shared in the rygel preferences. (This is what I observed in the
case of gupnp-av-cp, but I didn't check other applications.)