How to ensure that rygel starts after tracker?

Hi,

I have both tracker and rygel started by gnome-session, which is the
usual method I guess. In my rygel config, I have only tracker backend
enabled. At the *first shell login after a fresh boot*, my tracker
plugin in rygel is not activated. I can only see my Rhythmbox being
advertised over the net. Rygel works and I can use it but not the
tracker backend.

If I log off my gnome-shell session and then log back in, I get the
tracker backend activated. This is very much reproducible.

I believe it is caused by tracker not being ready at the time of rygel
being started and it causes all this. So, my theory is that if there is
a way to ensure that rygel waits for tracker to start up, my problem
would be resolved.

Any ideas?

Best,
M. Giritli.