Info on Rygel renderer

Hi friends,

First of all thank you for your work on Rygel.

I have a question on it. I have some home networked devices, such us SmatTV o media player, using UPnP/DLNA in combination with a Synology server DS 211j, as a media server.

One of them, a media palyer IAMM NTR 83, based on Realtek RTD1283 and linux, is just a client UPnP.

My aim should be to make it is also a Renderer, in order to control it via network, for example with a smartphone controller, such as BubbleUPnP.

Do you think it's possible, by using the Rygel renderer component?

I have some linux element, but it's not clear for me how to install it. Please can you give me some info on how to install it?

Thank you

Best regards