how to adjust buffering size for Rygel DLNA

Dear Jen,

I got a big trouble about playing MP3 via Rygel dlna protocol.
When I try to use the pipe:
gst-launch-0.10 playbin2
uri=http://192.168.1.100:57645/external/audio/media/444.mp3
I can see the message :
Prerolled, waiting for buffering to finish...

It seems :gst-launch wait the file is finished download, then start to play.

But if I would like to do this for DLNA Rygel, do you have any idea?
Because there is noisily in the first 1 minute when I play the same
MP3 file via Rygel dlna.

If I play the same MP3 file via gst-launch playbin2 , it is no problem.
Can I set more large buffer for buffering ? then ALSA playback have
more audio data to play.
do you have idea where is the code I can modify for the buffering size?

Thanks!

Soho