Re: the method about start rygel

Dear Jen,

I find the issue:
when I try to use system function to start rygel,
then there is only 1 process from the ourput of "ps".
the rygel process will not accept any signal, like terminate
I can not use "kill -TERM $rygel-pid"

but if I start rygel in terminal by the command "rygel -g 5 -n br0", then
there are 2 threads from ps output.
then is this condition , I can use kill -TERM $rygel-pid to tell rygel stop.
Do you have idea about the difference between 2 kind of method?

thanks!

Best Regards,
Soho