RE: No thumbnailer available

Thanks - creating the folder above allowed rygel to trigger tumbler and thumbnails were created in ~/.thumbnails/normal (all png by default it seems)

gupnp-av-cp doesn't use the thumbnails (but it does use some kind of default thumbnail for each category - image/music/video), is it mean to use them?