Rygel usability

Wanted to pass on some user experience without registering.

I use Rygel with a Yamaha RX-V671 amplifier. Can't say if Rygel works perfectly because I'm not completely sure what its intended to do. I can say, however, it does everything I want it to do. Converts and streams mp3, Ogg Vorbis & Flac files. Allows me to browse for songs using tags on the sound files. Plays reliably, doesn't crash. Using Rygel 0.12.07. Fedora 16.