No streaming server found

Operating System  Meegov1.2 for Netbook
Phone                        E72
wlan                           ad-hoc connection

I got the following error when i run rygel through command line.. My phone E72 is also not showing streaming server even though i made a wlan with phone and my netbook . Does this is the cause of the problem. how to solve this? please help

** (rygel:2173): CRITICAL **: Error getting item count under category 'nmm:Photo': GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.Tracker1.SparqlError.Internal: SQL logic error or missing database.