Re: Rygel memory usage

Dear Zeeshan,

the attached is log data about memory usage of ryge thread.
When I start rygel, there are 2 thread by the result from "ps"
I dump the "maps" from /proc/<process ID>/maps,
Could you also help to review which part occupy a lot of memory?
And mean while,
I am prepare the test result from 'top" command

Thanks!