Re: Artist name not visible for tracks

On Tue, 2012-07-03 at 11:17 +0200, Jens Georg wrote:
> On Do, 2012-06-28 at 15:39 +0300, Mehmet Giritli wrote:
>
> > >Hm, that looks good. There are, however, several ways to say "artist"
> > >in
> > >UPnP. It could be that your client doesn't like what we use,
> > >upnp:artist.
> >
> > Well, this is the official android music player...
>
> Not sure if that speaks for or against it ;) Being official in the world
> of DLNA is unfortunately not a guarantee for being compatible, as weird
> as that sounds. Unfortunately I don't have any Android (with network
> access) available.
>
> Which Android version is that?

Android 2.3.5 and music player is 3.5.212...

I just did another test and it seems to confirm your theory.

I used rhythmbox with grilo plugin and I see the exact same situation in
the android player. So do you reckon this is actually a bug that will be
fixed in the future versions of android player or are they just
incompatible?