RE: Rygel with Media:Connect on iPhone and Kinsky on Windows

I tried with the two xml files from 0.12.5 version, with Media:connect on iphone it changes nothing, the forbidden sign on Rygel Icon stay there and with Kinsky it help a little, I can sometimes initiate a stream but the controls command dosen’t works well , for exemple the stream start only when I press the stop button after clearing the playlist… if something is in the playlist the stream never start, I also get this error from Rygel when  Kinsky connect to rygel (it seems this is in this situation but I’m not 100% sure) :

** (rygel:1496): CRITICAL **: string_contains: assertion `self != NULL' failed

Another thing, I can’t get thumbnail with the Media Export, I get this error :

** (rygel:1572): WARNING **: No thumbnailer available: Failed to find thumbnails folder.

Maybe I have to create the folder manually ? (I had to do so with the .config folder to make rygel run), if so  where must this folder be placed and with wich name ?

thx