Having trouble transcoding to LG BD player

Hello,

Most of my audio files are FLAC, which are not handled by my LG BD
player.  The player sees rygel and plays MP3 files just fine, but when
I try to play a FLAC file, the player says "Audio format not
supported.  While messing around, I enabled GstLaunch with
audiotestsrc (which was already in the config file):

[GstLaunch]
enabled=true
launch-items=audiotestsrc;videotestsrc;videotestoverlay
audiotestsrc-title=Audiotestsrc
audiotestsrc-mime=audio/x-wav
audiotestsrc-launch=audiotestsrc ! wavenc
videotestsrc-title=Videotestsrc
videotestsrc-mime=video/mpeg
videotestsrc-launch=videotestsrc ! ffenc_mpeg2video ! mpegtsmux
videotestoverlay-title=Videotestsrc with timeoverlay 2
videotestoverlay-mime=video/mpeg
videotestoverlay-launch=videotestsrc ! timeoverlay ! ffenc_mpeg2video
! mpegtsmux

When I browse to audiotestsrc in my player, I also get the
"unsupported format" message.  I see this in wireshark:

HEAD /GstLaunch/i/YXVkaW90ZXN0c3Jj.wav HTTP/1.1
Host: 192.168.1.7:51275
Accept: */*

HTTP/1.1 200 OK