Media List

I was running the stock Rygel that came in Fedora   Rygel 0.14.3-1

it worked well then I got bold and said hey lets try out 0.16.3  it also works well,  the only difference is when browsing the media everything appears in one directory,  where as before I am sure that it showed the files in the actual directory's 0.16.3 seems to do better with streaming to my TV Samsung and Xbox.

I tired going back to the Stock version,  it complains that the Database version is newer,  and everything still appears in one directory.

Just so I am clear,  videos all appear in the video directory when they are actually in various sub directory's.

That is the only problem I have found for me.

Thanks in advance.

Craig