Re: Rygel and metadata

a) Indeed, but I was thinking that such a feature would have been kept.
b) Well, I have to concede that I can't find out where I read it, sorry.. But I'm pretty sure that it was in a 0.4 or 0.4.x.

Anyway, my work on this is actually finished, but I would still be intersted in knowing how one could get metadata about the track being played.

Thanks very much.
Hamza

2012/8/12 Jens Georg <mail jensge org>
On Fr, 2012-08-03 at 14:11 +0200, Hamza Chouh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just read on Rygel 0.4 release log that there was a way to ask Rygel
>  to publish the URI it is reading.

a) 0.4 is really old.

b) I've no idea what you're talking about. Can you please point to the
sentence in the release log?