Re: Laptop can not find by android phone(skifta beta)

Hi Jens,

Thanks for your input!
uh, I have try to disable firewall , and reboot my laptop.
Then test again, laptop still can not find by skifta yet.
Do you know where is the code I can enable to print the message about discover progress?

Thanks!
Ace

2012/8/8 Jens Georg <mail jensge org>
On Di, 2012-08-07 at 10:50 +0800, Ace Wang wrote:
> Hi Sirs,
>

> I am new to rygle. I post this problem again!
> I just install rygel on my laptop(opensuse 12.1). rygel 0.14.2
> When I connect my laptop and android phone to a wifi router. Laptop
> can not be found by skifta.

SuSE used to have a firewall. Do you have that enabled?

Not that it will help you in any way as Skifta is not possible to
connect to the devices for some reason.