streaming Internet mp3s?

Hi, I'm trying to use Rygel both for hosting my media and for playing it (i.e. "jukebox" model). I have remote control (AndroMote) over local mp3 files working, but I'm wondering how I can stream a radio station from the Internet?

Such streams doesn't exist on my local filesystem, so Rygel the MediaServer wouldn't know to list it for AndroMote the Control Point, so nothing can tell Rygel the MediaRenderer to play it. I have experimented with Rythmbox's MediaServer-over-DBus plugin, but that doesn't seem to expose Rythmbox's "radio" streams. (Hope I got my terminology straight; I'm new to all this).

Thanks!

-Hollis