Ogg Demux Loop?

Hi All,

I have been trying to get Rygel to stream Ogg files to a PS3. Rygel starts
fine, the PS3 sees the server, I can browse the music, and I see the
correct metadata. However, when I try and play the music I get the
following error (new-lines mine):

    (rygel:8556): Rygel-CRITICAL **: Error from pipeline
    RygelHTTPGstResponse: gstoggdemux.c(3486): gst_ogg_demux_loop ():
    /GstPipeline:RygelHTTPGstResponse/GstBin:transcoder-source/
    GstDecodeBin2:decodebin2/GstOggDemux:oggdemux19:
    stream stopped, reason not-linked

(Actually, I get one of these error blocks for each track in the
folder. Hence the oggdemux19 in the above error, as it started at 0.)

The problem is with either me, Rygel, GStreamer, or Ubuntu. In order
to determine if I made a mistake I deleted the Rygel configuration
(both rygel.conf and the Rygel directory in ~/.config). I then re-ran
rygel-preferences, and then Rygel. The above error still appeared.

I searched on the Web for parts of the error message. I could not find
anything to do with the Rygel-specific parts of the message. The GStreamer parts failed to return relevant information, except I did figure out that the subsystem that is having the issue seems the be the one dedicated to
turning an Ogg file into an audio stream.

I am unsure who to approach with this problem. I am trying with the Rygel
project first, as you are the user-facing part of this, and are more
likely to be able to understand why reason is not linked to the stream.

  System Details
    Rygel   0.10.1
    Ubuntu  11.04

Kind regards,