Stream pulseaudio to PS3: high latency

Hi list,

I have just started using Rygel to send a pulseaudio stream to my PS3. My setup is working well, I can listen to my music with good stereo speakers (thanks you very much for this !).

There is only one thing that is odd: the latency. When I start/stop/pause music, I must wait between 5 and 10s before I hear the change on the speakers. I don't know if this is normal or if I can improve my setup... I have done some searchs on Google but didn't find anything usefull.

My Rygel configuration:
[GstLaunch]
enabled=true
launch-items=mypulseaudiosink
mypulseaudiosink-title=Sound on @HOSTNAME@
mypulseaudiosink-mime=audio/x-wav
mypulseaudiosink-launch=latency=0 buffer-mode=0 pulsesrc ! wavpackenc

Thanks.
--
Laurent Meunier <laurent deltalima net>