Re: pulseaudio and rygel

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 1:34 PM, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:
On Do, 2011-07-07 at 13:27 +0100, Tom Cook wrote:

You always forget to include the mailinglist in your replys :)

Arg, sorry.   One of few cases where gmail doesn't do what you expect.

I'll try stop top-posting, too.

> I'm afraid my knowledge of DLNA & rygel is pretty poor.  I gather it
> uses some sort of HTTP-like interface for publishing the catalog of
> media.  Is there some way of seeing that catalog in a web browser or
> something?

No. You can use gupnp-av-cp and gupnp-universal-cp for that. av-cp is a
more convenient file-browser-like application and gupnp-universal-cp
gives full access to the SOAP methods.

Okay, thanks.  I'll try that out when I get home.

Tom