Re: Problems in Android (VPlayer + UpNPlay)

Hello again,

I don't think the range header is incorrect, in
http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec14.html#sec14.35.1
there's a very similar example: "bytes=9500-"
I think the problem is requesting a range for something that is live
streaming.

BTW the test plugin is not the test plugin in rygel is another for
playing around.