rygel as a gstreamer source plugin

Hi

I am new to Rygel and I am wondering whether it is possible to connect Rygel together with gstreamer. My purpose is to make MediaRenderer based on gstreamer.

I tried to use librygel-playbin.so as a gstreamer plugin but is missing function export (undefined symbol: rygel_media_player_get_playback_state). I understand that librygel-playbin.so is just based on playbin2, it is not a gstreamer plugin, so it can’t be used by me. Would implementing MPRIS2 D-Bus interface be a proper solution for me?

Thanks for any help.

Best regards,

Mariusz Popiolek