Sort order when browsing music albums

Hi,

I'm using rygel with the simple media export plugin to serve my music
collection to a PS3. I just noted that the PS3 shows the tracks of an album
sorted alphabetically by track title. All mp3 files have the correct
track number in their ID3 tags and the harvester has correctly extracted
them to the sqlite database.
It looks like the members of a MediaContainer are always sorted
by "name" if there no sort criteria have been specified in the browse request?

Cheers, Roderich