Re: Build plugins with rygel-1.0-dev

Hi,

----- Original message -----
> Hi, is there any source skeleton for building plugins with just the
> rygel-1.0-dev package?

I might have it somewhere with simple makefile. I can search it out for you if you like but I recommend you do this using the MediaServer2 D-Bus interface unless you have some very strict performance requirements:

http://live.gnome.org/Rygel/MediaServer2Spec

I'm saying this cause the plugin API isn't exactly stable.

> I use to edit the test plugin from the rygel source code and make the
> whole source then. But I would like to be able to just build the plugin
> code using the rygel-1.0-dev package, is it possible?

Yes, it is!

--
Regards
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)