Suggestion for video/mpeg improved compatibility

Hello again,

as you know if Rygel is handling an "video/mpeg" it does not offer the
MPEG_TS_SD_EU_ISO and MPEG_TS_HD_NA_ISO transcoded streams. I consider
this kills any kind of attempt to get compatibility with the DLNA
devices unable to play the original format.
I suggest to change these lines in rygel-transcoder.vala/add_resource():

if (this.mime_type_is_a (item.mime_type, this.mime_type)) {
    return null;
}

for:

if (this.mime_type_is_a (item.mime_type, this.mime_type)) {
    //Check whether it is the same DLNA profile, if not we must supply
    //the transcoded streams in order to mantain broad compatibility.
    if (item.dlna_profile.ascii_casecmp(this.dlna_profile) == 0)
        return null;
    }
}

and Rygel would display the DLNA streams for "video/mpeg" streams.

Best,
Daniel.