Rygel with gstlaunch plugin

Hi
I have tried the below options in rygel.conf for gst launch . only audiotestsrc is working
for all other “unable to connect the server” error is thrown.

Could you please help me out .
I am trying to run rygel server on N900 and other N900 as a client for the upnp server

[GstLaunch]
enabled=true
launch-items=audiotestsrc;videotestsrc;videotestoverlay;httpvideo
audiotestsrc-title=Audiotestsrc
audiotestsrc-mime=audio/x-wav
audiotestsrc-launch=audiotestsrc ! wavenc
videotestsrc-title=Videotestsrc
videotestsrc-mime=video/mpeg
videotestsrc-launch=videotestsrc ! ffenc_mpeg2video ! mpegtsmux
videotestoverlay-title=Videotestsrc with timeoverlay 2
videotestoverlay-mime=video/mpeg
videotestoverlay-launch=videotestsrc ! timeoverlay ! ffenc_mpeg2video ! mpegtsmux

# added below section for video
httpvideo-title=HttpVideo
httpvideo-mime=video/mpeg
httpvideo-launch=souphttpsrc location=http://people.sc.fsu.edu/~burkardt/data/mp4/claw_pix_example02_movie.mp4 ! decodebin2 name=dec ! queue ! ffmpegcolorspace ! autovideosink dec.