Rygel 0.9.3 (Die Me, Dichotomy)
- From: "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeenix gmail com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gnome-multimedia gnome org, rygel-list gnome org, gupnp o-hand com, dlna-dev tree celinuxforum org
- Subject: Rygel 0.9.3 (Die Me, Dichotomy)
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 17:03:10 +0200
Rygel 0.9.3 (Die Me, Dichotomy) is out!
Another micro release to fix the build against gtk+-3.0. Other changes:
- Ability to enable/disable upload of media.
- Ability to enable/disable deletion of media.
- Update Spanish translation.
- Drop support for gtk+-2.0 and require gtk+-3.0.
All contributors to this release:
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak gnome org>
Download source tarball here: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/rygel/0.9/
What is Rygel?
Rygel is a collection of DLNA (UPnP AV) services implemented through a plug-in
mechanism. UPnP in simplest words is a set of protocols that defines how
different devices on a home network can seamlessly (without or with minimum
configuration) communicate with each other. UPnP AV defines how multimedia
systems could be built on top of that. DLNA in simple words is a long list of
rules that implementers must comply to if they want to achieve interoperability
with other implementations in the market.
More info at project home page: http://live.gnome.org/Rygel
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
] [Thread Prev