Can't hear LPCM DLNA profile in vlc

Hi,

I'm using Rygel with plugin MediaExport to export my local contents to the network and I've found the following problem:

I have files in mp3 and ,

if I try to play LPCM transcoded audio in vlc, I can't hear anything.
if I try to play LPCM transcoded audio in xbmc, I hear strange noises.

instead, if I try to play LPCM transcoded audio in totem, I can hear it ok.

Do you have any idea about this? Could it be because vlc and xbmc don't use gstreamer?

Thanks in advance,
--

Vanesa Fernández