Fantec TV-FHDS

Hi,
after mediatomb I will try the next UPNP server with package for fedora 12.

I'll use it ob my linux pc to give all media on my pc to the UPNP
client  Fantec TV-FHDS and/or to an Samsung TV od audio (form disks or
internet) with the  Fantec TV-FHDS to a Dennon AV-Receiver.

Is there anybody who has tried/used rygel with a fantec media client?

With mediatomb much of that what I want works, but not to give my
radio stream from internet to the box ...
So I searched again for UPNP + fedora and found rygel and hope to find
a solution.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards
Günther Fischer