Re: DMP/DMR implementation

Hi,

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 3:38 PM, srikanth <srikieonline yahoo com> wrote:

> I had left a comment on your blog , but then I realized thats a wrong place
> to post my query. Sorry about that!.

  NP.

> 1. Is the architecture of rygel tightly couple to server implementation?

  If you mean "MediaServer by server, no it's not. As i said in the
comment on my blog entry, we already have a DMR implementation.

> 2. Is it advisable to use Rygel for DMP/DMR implementation, or do you advice
> to explore option of using gUpnp directly.

   I guess i already answered that too in my comment.

> 3. Can we re-use of Http request/response, connection manager etc modules in
> the dmp/dmr implementation? (I have'nt gone thru the code in depth yet).
> Basically, I need to understand how much of code re-use can be done.

  Why would you need to use server-side HTTP in either DMP or DMR?
Regarding ConnectionManager, there is hardly any code to re-use. :)

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124