Re: Discourse

Just a side note: while it's worded as an option, the overall idea is that the GNOME project is going to decommission most mailing lists on mail.gnome.org, now that we have Discourse as a mixed web/mail platform.

If you want to use Discourse via email, it's perfectly doable:

  https://discourse.gnome.org/t/interacting-with-discourse-via-email/46

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.