Re: Discourse

Am 13.10.20 um 08:17 schrieb Sebastian Dröge via rust-list:

You can also use it (almost) like a mailing list, or subscribe to mail
notifications for topics you're interested in.

Being under the gnome.org domain, is perhaps that Discourse instance
federated with the rest of domain organization? I mean, can gnome.org
users like us access through the LDAP passthrough?

If yes, then we *might* already have access to that instance without any
additional signup.

(besides, speaking in general I agree with Guillaume in preferring an
email based workflow)

cheers,