Re: Dates for next hackfest

Hi everyone,

So Kinvolk just confirmed that May 09-12 is good for them so those are
the dates.

If someone could setup the wiki page already, that would be great. You
can start with cloning this:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/Rust2018-2

On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 at 08:20, Zeeshan Ali <zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:

Will do, thanks!

On Mon, 4 Mar 2019, 15:57 Guillaume Gomez, <guillaume1 gomez gmail com> wrote:

I think we have enough answers for the schedules Zeeshan, so please just pick one (one with a week-end
included to make things easier :) ).