Re: next hackfest

Hi everyone!

5 people voted and a few periods seem to match. So I propose to organize this hackfest on 21st to 24th of November (thursday to sunday). I'll wait for a few more days if anyone else want to vote (I'm strongly thinking about you Federico!).

Meanwhile I have to speak with Antonio for the venue.

See you!