Re: Dates for next hackfest

I'm available in April and May, except the end of May.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 10:25:08AM -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

Hello, everyone!

We are trying to figure out dates for the next hackfest that would be convenient for everyone. Can you think of ranges of dates around April-May that would be good for you? Or can you tell us what conferences you plan to attend during those dates so we can avoid collisions?

The idea is to make the hackfest in Oaxaca - https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Oaxaca_(city) It is a really lovely town, with a walkable downtown, interesting architecture and nearby archaeology, and some of the best food in Mexico.

 Federico