Re: Dates for next hackfest

Hi,

Nothing on my side for the moment so both April and May are okay for me.

> and some of the best food in Mexico

I'm a bit afraid now...

Le jeu. 24 janv. 2019 à 17:25, Federico Mena Quintero <federico gnome org> a écrit :
Hello, everyone!

We are trying to figure out dates for the next hackfest that would be
convenient for everyone.  Can you think of ranges of dates around
April-May that would be good for you?  Or can you tell us what
conferences you plan to attend during those dates so we can avoid
collisions?

The idea is to make the hackfest in Oaxaca -
https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Oaxaca_(city)  It is a really lovely
town, with a walkable downtown, interesting architecture and nearby
archaeology, and some of the best food in Mexico.

  Federico