Re: next hackfest

On 1 August 2019 15:36:40 EEST, Guillaume Gomez via rust-list <rust-list gnome org> wrote:
Hi everyone,

A suggestion that has been brought to my attention was to organize this
hackfest just before the rustfest to allow Federico to be with us.

However, Federico doesn't seem to be available the week before and the
LAS
conference is happening just after the rustfest (that would make a
super
combo : hackfest + rustfest + LAS).

So are you sure you're not available the week before the rustfest
Federico
? :)

The week before rustfest is the GStreamer conference and hackfest. After LAS would work better :)