Re: Not going to the Berlin hackfest :(

Oh that's a shame. :'(

I won't attend GUADEC (as usual) so see you next hackfest I hope !

Le mar. 30 avr. 2019 à 19:10, Federico Mena Quintero <federico gnome org> a écrit :
Hi, everyone,

Very sadly for me, I won't be attending the hackfest in Berlin in a
couple of weeks.  This is a bad time for me to travel.  But I'll see
you all at GUADEC!

I need to think what's next for me in terms of GNOME rustification.
The obvious thing is to make gnome-class use glib subclass internally,
instead of generating all the code by hand.  I hope to start working on
that soon; also maybe using some of librsvg's code to declare GValue
flags as a source of ideas for how to macro-ify it.

I'm trying to decide if librsvg needs more rustification - the library
is basically all Rust now (except for the C stubs used for linking
"correctly"), and it's only the high-level test suite and the user-
runnable tools that need rustification.  I'll probably start with the
tools; the test suite is a bit special.

Please have fun in Berlin - I definitely want to visit that city again,
but unfortunately not this time.

See you in GUADEC,

  Federico