Re: Dates for next hackfest

Hi Guillaume,

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 at 15:41, Guillaume Gomez
<guillaume1 gomez gmail com> wrote:

Hi Zeeshan,

I'm in the same case as Antoni (except I already booked everything). It's been a few weeks already that we
followed all steps and pinged a bit everyone. We're still waiting; :)

Ah ok. It's strange that you didn't get any reply from TC but did you
also pinged the board?