Re: Next GNOME+Rust hackfest?

Hey Guillaume,

Thanks for bringing this up, organizing things in advance helps a lot.

I'm moving to Gran Canaria this Saturday, and I know I can find several venues easily (I promise it won't be as last minute as with Madrid), but if you guys fancy it I can make it happen.

I could also explore the possibility of doing it in Boston which would make things easier for Niko to attend this time. Red Hat has a big new office with external space there so I don't think it'll be a big deal to get a room for us. I'll ask around.

Cheers!

Hi everyone!

I think it's time to start discussions about the next occurrence of the GNOME+Rust hackfest.

Just before going further, we'll have some other conferences/hackfests schedules to be careful about:

 * rustfest rome
 * moscow rust conference
 * gstreamer conference

To make things even more funny, none of them have schedules yet!

So what I propose in a first place is just to pick a location and eventually a month (November would be the default choice).

What do you think about all this? :)