Re: Rust+GNOME Hackfest #3 ?

On Mon, 2018-02-12 at 16:29 +0100, Guillaume Gomez wrote:
I suggested Madrid because it'd allow Alberto to join us this time
but I suppose we can take a look at other options as well. Whatever
place we pick, some won't be able to attend unfortunately. :-/

If it's in the US, I wouldn't come unless a miracle happens in the
meantime and their government becomes less hostile to travellers.

Feel free to do it there nonetheless if that's not a problem
for others :)