Re: Rust+GNOME Hackfest Autumn 2018

Hi again,

That's two weeks now so let's try to decide on a date. Everybody who
voted can on 15-18 Nov, so at least we found a potential date that
works for everybody.

Then there's 8-11 Nov, 29-2 Nov/Dec and last 11-14 Oct.

I'll check for those dates with the venue, and then get back to you.
I would also need everybody who didn't vote yet but intends to come to
somehow indicate that, so that I can tell them how many people to
expect. I would for now say "up to 10" :)

One thing to keep in mind however is that 17 Nov is a public holiday
here, and usually in the city centre there are quite massive protests
that often enough end up being violent. See this for some background:
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athens_Polytechnic_uprising

The venue is at the outskirts of the city centre, and as long as we
finish before the evening it should be fine though. Most hotels are not
directly in the centre either so that also shouldn't be a problem.

So if someone has a problem with that let me know and we can consider
it for planning then. Until then, I'll check with the venue in general.

Sebastian