Re: Next GNOME+Rust hackfest?

Hi,

Any news about the Rust conference in Moscow? Is it actually happening? I couldn’t find any information about that event :)

Philippe

On 2 Jul 2018, at 13:33, Sebastian Dröge via Rust-list <rust-list gnome org> wrote:

Hi again,

So it seems like we have a location. Now we only need to find a
timeslot.

Florian, you said RustFest dates should be known by end of June? Do you
have any dates already? Also do you know any details about that Rust
conference in Moscow?

GStreamer conference is 25-26 Oct (+2 days hackfest) and I personally
can't the week before and the week after.

Are there any other dates we should keep in mind?

Sebastian