Re: [Hackfest][NEEDINFO]: Dietary restrictions and start time

I don't have any dietary restrictions, and looking forward to seeing everyone!

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 5:49 AM, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:
Hello everyone,

We will meet at the venue at 10am on Tuesday. The office building has no
security checks or anything, you can walk right in and go to the 7th floor.
The entrance is in the very Cuatro Caminos roundabout, next to a "Bankia"
bank branch. If anyone has any questions about the venue or moving around
Madrid let me know I'll be happy to explain and update the wiki.

For all attendants, I need you to reply to this email either publicly or
privately about any dietary restrictions (vegetarian, vegan, allergies).
We're setting up a menu in a pub nearby for lunch and I want to make sure
there are options to accommodate everyone. I'd need you to do this ASAP so
that I can call the restaurant and arrange it.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Alberto Ruiz